Schools are temples of learning where student and teacher are engaged the worship of the goddess of wisdom and knowledge with complete devotion. A country’s further is molded in a school.
St. Xavier’s High School , Keonjhar is one of the biggest and best schools of our state it is situated near the town in a lush green field that sprawls over 4 acres of land. A dense mango grove spreads over the entire area. It is an ideal School in Keonjhar our school provides many facilities to leaner salient features of St. Xavier’s High School :
- A graveled road stretches from the gate to the main building lush green grass lawns flank the road.
- There is an attractive flower garden in between the entrance and in front of main building.
- Audio visual room.
- Smart class with ultra modern technique.
- Day-boarding facilities with hygienic food (both breakfast and lunch).
- Special coaching by our proficient teachers to slow learner as well as fast learners. Special and extra care for the boarders. For details contact : +91-6766-25393, +91-8763206011.
- Hostel facilities for both girls and boys.
- School provides special coaching for boarders.
- There is a big and attractive auditorium.
- The rights wings of the ground floor are used as N.C.C office/administration exam.
- Magnificent building, eco-friendly campus and decent cafeteria.
Qualified and experienced teaching staff.
- It strengthens the intellectual physical and spiritual aspects of the student. So school provides yogic exercise, games and sports to the student.
- Study tour, field trip, visiting different professional sets.
- Curricular and extra-curricular activities also enjoy a high reputation.
- Air-conditioned transport.
- Spoken English with Indian culture.
- Imparting quality education.
- Computer lab, Science lab and grand Library.
- Airy and spacious classrooms.
- A.C. smart class with ultra modern technique.
- Play-way method of teaching in Montessori Classes.
- Pollution-free environment.
- Art and music and grand dance class.
- Lush green field for play ground.